|Am I Fat Weight Loss Recipes
SESAME CHICKEN NUGGETS|
Shake the chicken cubes (you can also use skinned drumsticks) in the brown bag with the seasonings. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the nuggets until golden brown. Drain well on absorbent paper and store in the refrigerator. Reheat in a microwave on paper towels, or dab with towel to remove excess oil. Wrap them in foil before packing in a lunch box. (You can also send these with a bit of honey and soy sauce for dipping.)
- 1 whole chicken breast, skinned and cut into cubes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- brown paper bag
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Garlic salt or granules to taste (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
Beat everything together until smooth, then add in the chips. Set aside.
Sift the dry ingredients together in a medium-size bowl. Combine the liquids in a large bowl and add dry ingredients, stirring until smooth.
Pour the chocolate batter into paper-lined muffin tins, leaving 1/4 inch at the top. Add a half teaspoon of filling to each. For regular cupcakes, fill cups about halfway and add a generous tablespoon of filling. (You may also sprinkle these with a mixture of chopped nuts and sugar.) Bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven for about ten minutes. Do not overbake or the tops may turn brown.
1. Heat the peanut butter over meduim heat in a large pot until meted.
- 7 cups wheat crisp cereal
- 2 tablespoons light Kraft peanut butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
2. Stir in corn syrup.
3. Remove from heat and add cereal.
4. Pour into a large greased baking dish.
5. Put into freezer for 10 minutes or until hardened. Each bar should be 2 inches long, 1 1/2 inches wide and 3/4 inches think and only contains 40 calories!
Recipe time: 20 minutes
CRUSTLESS SPINACH CHEESE PIE|
Cook onion and garlic in olive oil over low-medium heat until translucent. Add salt and pepper, nutmeg and basil. Cook 1 more minute. Add spinach and cook two more minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup fat free egg beaters
- 2 cups fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, grated
Meanwhile mix together egg beaters and ricotta cheese. Add cooled spinach mixture and blend well. Pour into a greased pie plate and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until puffed and golden. Allow to coll approximately 10 minutes and serve with either marinara sauce or salsa
Recipe time: 60 minutes
"One of life's mysteries is how a 1kg box of candy can make a woman gain 2kg." - ANONYMOUS
"The only two things I don't eat for breakfast are lunch and dinner." - ANONYMOUS